On this episode, I interview Dr. Benjamin Hardy about his book, Personality Isn’t Permanent. We talk about the importance of letting go of who you think you are, and focusing instead on who you want to be. We talk about how you can work through trauma and break through whatever barriers hold you back today.
- Dr. Benjamin Hardy has a PhD in Organizational Psychology
- He’s the bestselling author of Willpower Doesn’t Work
- His website gets hundreds of thousands of views monthly
- From 2015-2018, he was the #1 writer in the world on Medium.com
- His blogs have been read by over 100 million people and are published everywhere
- He grew his email list to almost 400,000 in 3 years without using paid ads
- He and his wife adopted 3 kids from the foster system; a month later, his wife Lauren became pregnant with twins, giving birth to daughters – all within 2018.
- He has a new, controversial and mind-blowing book coming out: Personality Isn’t Permanent, (Portfolio; on sale 6/16/2020).