Cultural translator, storyteller, and activist, Tayo Rockson, gets real with us about racism. He discusses the importance of seeing it as a whole and not simply looking at it through our own individual lens. Push outside your comfort zone as we talk about self-reflection, tone policing, and approaching differing opinions, the power of choice, and more!
Be a part of the change. Listen and subscribe!
- Tayo’s Book: Use Your Difference to Make a Difference
- Tayo’s collective: Use Your Difference (UYD) Collective
- Tayo’s TEDx Talk: How to be an Inclusive Leader in the 21st Century
- Tayo’s TEDx Talk: The Art of Diplomacy
- Free Missing Link Culture Assessment
- Sign up for our free Leader’s Journey newsletter so you can receive more excellent content!